Full Stack Software Engineer, Arc XP Labs
The Washington Post
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Columbus, OH - Jun 15, 2022
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: * BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices.
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
* Passionate about building an innovative culture.
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement.
* Strong understanding of Java and OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices.
* Develop SOAP/REST based web services to expose core payment functionality to consumers in a high-volume, high availability application of consumer and business banking.
* Working knowledge of open source frameworks, tools and technologies such as SpringBoot, Hibernate and REST.
* Experience in Kafka event streaming.
* Any relational database experience such as Oracle , DB2.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P.
Morgan and Chase brands.
Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Washington Post
Iowa State University
The MIL Corporation (MIL)
Lexington Park, MD
Indian Health Service, Department of Health And Human Services
Sault Ste. Marie, MI