JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Columbus, OH
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: * BS/BA degree or equivalent experience * Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines * Understanding of architecture and design across all systems * Working proficiency in developmental toolsets * Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices * Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture * The Digital MarCom groups supports the Web Content Management systems that drive the JP Morgan public facing Internet properties.
We work closely with all JP Morgan line of businesses to provide consistent, integrated internet applications that are intuitive, dependable and easy to use for our customers.
* We are seeking a passionate result-oriented technologist to drive better, faster, simpler solutions and technology direction focused on the use of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5).
Someone that is highly motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving high quality solutions to difficult problems.
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as: Spring - Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.
* Expert-level implementation skills with ORM frameworks like Hibernate/JPA or MyBatis.
Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across multiple.
* Experience with RESTful services for both the client and server implementations.
Experience with Responsive Design techniques and implementation.
* Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases.
Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms.
* Must have practical experience with unit testing and how to apply it to AEM/CQ5 projects.
Preferred experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.
* Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P.
Morgan and Chase brands.
Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
How to Apply
Follow the application procedure at stackoverflow.com for more info.