JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Jersey City, MA
Roles and Responsibilities * Design Peer-to-peer distributed systems and implement using multiple technology stacks.
* Collaborate with various line of business technology teams to design and build robust and performant blockchain-based solutions.
* Design and implement blockchain supporting tools and utilities (e.g., CLI client, tools for exploring the blockchain, monitoring, benchmarking or debugging tools) * Gather requirements, provide analysis, assess alternatives and code libraries, and give well-thought recommendations.
* Research, strategize and educate on methodology and best practices for blockchain design, implementation, and deployment.
* Design, implement, and monitor one or more line of business applications.
* Implement rigorous and thorough testing practices to ensure the security and performance goals of blockchain infrastructure.
* Implement rigorous and thorough monitoring and testing practices to ensure the security and performance goals of blockchain infrastructure * Design and verify cryptographic protocols deployed on the blockchain * Design blockchain solutions, such that it can support benchmark use-cases of decentralized applications, with proven and verified cryptographic protocols * Build out monitoring protocols and fail-over measures.
* Knowledge of backup and recovery management solutions * Knowledge of traditional storage architecture as well as storage virtualization * Experience with cloud infrastructure services such as Amazon, Google, or Microsoft * Familiarity with using Git or other version control software for source code managementDesired Skills * Financial industry experience * Distributed computing experience such as Kafka and RabbitMQ * Experience with one or more front-development frameworks, such as React or Angular * Thorough understanding of cryptographic protocols and blockchain implementations * A working knowledge of Docker and of using the Vagrant environment * Strong analytical and problem-solving skills * Self-starter that requires minimal supervision * Flexible / adaptable - able to work with diverse groups of people including all levels of business management * Excellent project management and facilitation skillsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P.
Morgan and Chase brands.
Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
How to Apply
Follow the application procedure at stackoverflow.com for more info.