JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Jersey City, MA
The candidate is a world class technologist, who will work on the Digital UI Platform which is a new, integrated platform providing common UI Toolkits, common application services and delivery channels (web, mobile and desktop) for all applications across the Investment Bank.The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of web architectures and technologies.
Build services using Java/J2EE tech stack (Spring Boot).
We prefer candidates with a broad range of technical experience covering UI development, HTTP service development, cloud deployment and performance analysis.This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including * BS/BA degree or equivalent experience * Advanced knowledge of application, data andinfrastructure architecture disciplines * Understanding of architecture and design acrossall systems * Working proficiency in developmentaltoolsets * Knowledge of industry wide technology trends andbest practices * Ability to work in large, collaborative teams toachieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovativeculture * Proficiency in one or more modern programminglanguages Java Script/ Java/J2EE * Understanding of software skills such asbusiness analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement * The ideal candidate will have a thoroughunderstanding of web architectures and technologies.
We prefer candidates with a broad range of technical experience coveringUI development, HTTP service development, cloud deployment and performanceanalysis.
* Build services using Java/J2EE tech stack(Spring Boot).
* Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and Design Principles (OOP / OOD) * Use object-oriented techniques and software engineering best practices including design review, code review, unit-testing, and re-factoring * Understanding and implementation of test-driven development * Prior knowledge/experience with Java Frameworks and technologies, including Spring, Hibernate.
* 2+ years RDBMS development experience using stored procedures, SQL, PL/SQL and Cassandra NOSQL.
* Candidate should have experience with REST API and JSON API.
* Solid understanding of development using SCRUM and Agile practices * Experience with Node.js and Openfin is a big plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P.
Morgan and Chase brands.
Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
How to Apply
Follow the application procedure at stackoverflow.com for more info.