AppleNew York City, NY
The Apple Pay Server team is looking for an experienced project manager to drive Apple Pay engineering projects in the Apple Card and Cash space.
Our team delivers the server-side solutions for Apple Pay and works closely with client engineering, third party integration partners and other backend systems.
In a fast paced matrix organization you will need to scope and prepare projects from the beginning across multiple teams, handle documentation, effectively communicate project status, manage project risk, and drive continuous improvement.
The payment arena and digitization of wallet content is an exciting space, this is an extraordinary opportunity to work in the team that powers Apple Pay!- Lead multiple, varying scope cross-functional projects, providing project leadership and daily management through end to end project life cycle.
- Manage server integration aspects directly with one or more third party integration partners.
- Oversee all aspects of project information including timelines, resource allocation, scope and definition this may include development of detailed project requirements in areas such as operations or finance.
- Manage cross-functional business and operational requirements and expectations with realistic project plans.
- Actively seek out and resolve cross-functional and business issues.
- Assist management in assessing and prioritizing projects.
- Actively seek problem resolutions.
- Support internal and external groups.
- Analyze data and report to management and others.
- Build a strong relationship with cross-functional internal organizations.
- Navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead teams to the successful delivery of solutions.
How to Apply
Follow the application procedure at stackoverflow.com for more info.