JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.New York City, NY
The MIS Senior BI/Analytics Developer will serve as the senior resource and will serve as SME in developing, and delivering high performing reporting and analytics solutions using Qlik (primarily), Tableau, Microsoft SSRS, SSAS OLAP cubes, and .Net following industry best practices.
The candidate must have experience designing, architecting, and delivering Qlik reporting.
Additional reporting experience in Tableau, and SSRS Reports would be beneficial.
Experience in developing Data Science related deliverables utilizing R, Python, Matlab, etc will be a strong plus.
Understanding of Data Warehouse concepts, database modeling such as historical data capture/modeling will be a plus.
Ability to develop .NET or REACT Applications will also be a plus.Primary Responsibilities * Able to communicate at a very effective and high-level with managers, Sr managers, and executives * Develop robust and easily maintainable reporting, dashboarding and scorecarding * Be the SME for various Reporting implementations especially, Qlik * Provide technical guidance and be a mentor to Junior Developers as required * Partner with Technology leaders to drive strategic data quality, sourcing, and metrics development agenda * May work with Finance and Operations to develop forecasts and capacity models.
* Work with the other Project Managers to ensure assigned milestones are delivered on time, within budget, and it meets or exceeds expectations.
* Follow all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions and ensures the end product fulfills the project objectives.
* Prepare Training Material and User Manuals in cooperation with the Business Unit SME * Assist on other projects as needed, perform other related duties and special projects as required * Demonstrate professional behavior and teamwork, is punctual, dependable and adheres to company policies and procedures * Efficient work style with attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency.
* Evidence the ability to work with all levels of management.
* Monitor and report any gaps or risks to decrease or avoid any potential losses * Accepts other duties as assigned by MIS Manager * Ability to multi-task more than one assigned project at a time * Collaborate with management and staff in the development and implementation of all projects and/or initiatives related to operational goals and/or process improvement directives.Qualifications * 3-5 years of experience, preferably across diverse Finance/MIS/Analytical and Operations roles.
Proven history of delivering timely, high quality, senior manager-level reporting and analysis from diverse, complex data sources * Expert level ability in developing Qlik Dashboard Solutions (must have).
* Experience with other various Business Intelligence toolsets: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, , Business Objects, SAS, etc (will be a plus) * Ideal candidate will have strong Qlik experience along with statistical education/experience with R/Python/Matlab experience.
* Some application development exposure such as REACT, JAVA (a plus) * Strong data analysis/quantitative/technical aptitude with ability to quickly learn new metrics, processes, and datasets * Good Understanding of Table design and creating ETL Load processes.
* Good understanding of all MS Office tools (Excel, Pivot Tables, Access, VBA, PowerPoint) * Strong experience working on relational/multi-dimensional database platform with emphasis on database code development * Excellent communication ability with strong attention to detail * Ability to gather requirement and be a self starter * BS/BA in MIS or a quantitative discipline preferredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P.
Morgan and Chase brands.
Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
How to Apply
Follow the application procedure at stackoverflow.com for more info.