JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Plano, TX
Requirements: * Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Familiar with Cloud watch, Elastic IP's and managing security groups for EC2 Servers.
* Hands on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools.
* Hands on experience in Apache Camel * Advanced knowledge of JMS * Hands on experience in Micro Service and Docker * Good knowledge in Angular 4/5 or React JS * Experience with open source frameworks: Open source frameworks, e.g., Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSTL * Experience with ANT, Maven build/deployment process.
* Strong experience in PL/SQL, including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc.
* Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns.
* Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
* Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools such as MS-Visio, etc.
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
* Experience with SVN Source Code management techniques/ tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA).
* Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team.
* Experience with working on Agile/Scrum method of product implementation and delivery.
* Experience with implementing workflow applications is a plus.
* Experience with implementing a rules engine is a plus.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products.
Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
How to Apply
Follow the application procedure at stackoverflow.com for more info.