Company Name: Roundy'sPosition Type: EmployeeFLSA Status: Non-Exempt
## Position Summary:
Perform meat cutting and preparation, meat stocking and rotation duties. Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
## Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate teamwork to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant working and shopping environment.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service by demonstrating sincerity, patience and respect in all customer interactions and by thanking customers for their business.
- Greet customers in a genuine and friendly manner throughout the store and assist them by escorting them to products, loading/unloading heavy items and helping them to retrieve out of reach items.
- Offer customers product/recipe suggestions and recommendations.
- Effectively communicate with customers and respond to questions and requests in a timely manner.
- Operate equipment (e.g., meat saw, bone scraper, knives, slicer, scales, pallet jack, flatbed, racks, wrapping machine, intercom, telephone, meat grinder, cuber, patty machine, tenderizer, bulker, and meat mixer according to company guidelines.
- Perform meat cutting and preparation while maintaining quality and trim standards.
- Follow daily cutting lists and complete work in allotted time.
- Demonstrate proficiency in sawing, boning, cutting, trimming, grinding, weighing, traying and wrapping techniques.
- Follow the merchandising plan and maintain the meat case; pull outdated product, properly rotate and restock product to maintain maximum selection.
- Assist with special orders, product information/ location and service counter requests.
- Clean/sanitize equipment cases, work area, and sales floor, break down equipment according to procedures and continuously monitor area and sales floor for cleanliness.
- Receive and process meat shipments correctly, verify product with invoice and logs, and ensure product meets quality standards; follow proper security measures.
- Keep cooler properly rotated and organized Assists in placing orders.
- Comply with and reinforce all food safety, sanitation and safety regulations/guidelines/procedures and programs according to company, local, state, and federal health code regulations; identify unsafe conditions and notify store management; follow all store and department policies and procedures.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, frequently reaching, kneeling, bending/stooping, squatting, standing, walking on uneven ground, turning, extended exposer to the cooler (28-32o), lifting/carrying objects 30 to 95 lbs., pushing/pulling objects 150 to 2,000 lbs., and occasionally climbing ladders, lifting/carrying objects weighing more than 100 lbs. and pushing/pulling objects 150 to 2,000 lbs.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
## Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Effective interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly, approachable and outgoing demeanor/team player
- Sound judgement/decision making skills
- Ability to read/interpret documents
- Basic algebra and geometry skills (calculate circumferences, volume)
## Desired Previous Education:
- High school diploma/GED
Education Level: NoneRequired Certifications/Licenses: NonePosition Type: Full-Time Shift(s): EveningRegions: Midwest
States : WisconsinKeywords :
Jobs at Pick n Save: At Pick 'n Save, our values are rooted in the Midwest –we work hard and we believe in the team members that make what we do possible each day. It’s these values that allow us to continue to grow and provide our customers with the best value and service as we have for over 140 years. Here, you’ll find opportunities to advance your career, fulfill a leadership role and be a member of a team that is dedicated to supporting our stores and creating a shopping experience that customers love.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of _[banner names](https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=2658280-1&h=873381302&u=https%3A%2F%2Fc212.net%2Fc%2Flink%2F%3Ft%3D0%26l%3Den%26o%3D2634145-1%26h%3D2061646895%26u%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fc212.net%252Fc%252Flink%252F%253Ft%253D0%2526l%253Den%2526o%253D2473690-1%2526h%253D587665226%2526u%253Dhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fparsley.kroger.com%25252FPoliteMail%25252Fdefault.aspx%25253Fpage%25253DkywZHWjhT0SD0sTSehg8vg%252526ref_id%25253DBCV71JyZPkC_-HU18kNFLw%2526a%253Dbanner%252Bnames%26a%3Dbanner%2Bnames&a=banner+names)_. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI || Sussex || N65 W24838 Main St. || 53089 || Roundy's || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
How to Apply