JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: * BS/BA degree or equivalent experience * Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines * Understanding of architecture and design across all systems * Working proficiency in developmental toolsets * Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices * Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals * Passionate about building an innovative culture * Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages * Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvementMinimum Education Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or a related field.Minimum experience required: 5 years of experience in software development for large, complex enterprise environments, or related experience.Alternate minimum education and experience required: Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any) or a related field, plus 3 years of experience in software development for large, complex enterprise environments, or related experience.Skills required: * Experience with software development in large-scale distributed technology projects in a J2EE environment.
Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
* Experience with web Services Development including SOAP, XML, REST and Micro Services Architecture.
Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (Mule and Oracle ESB).
* Experience with the software development release lifecycle and source management methodologies (Waterfall and Agile).
* Experience with cloud platforms including AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Experience with relational databases and an ETL tool such as informatica.
* Experience with the Financial/Payment Processing Services industry or high volume transaction processing systems.
* Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC processes and automated tools, including requirements, issue management, defect tracking, source control, build automation, test automation and release management.
Experience with Open Source technologies (Maven, Junit, Log4J, and MyBatis).
* Employer will accept any amount of professional experience with the required skills.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P.
Morgan and Chase brands.
Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Tampa, FL
How to Apply